AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

(aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez
→ MESSAGES : 16
→ ICI DEPUIS : 29/12/2013

(aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. Empty
MessageSujet: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:22

Gretchen Aylana Alvarez
« but all the little promise that don't mean much when there's memories to be made. »
FT. luanna perez
âge → vingt-trois piges. lieu de naissance → barcelone, espagne. nationalité → américaines. origines → espagnoles, américaines. orientation sexuelle → hétérosexuelle. situation → célibatârde. capacité → check la liste -> http://liste sentiments par rapport à la capacité → ici découverte de la capacité depuis.. → ici musique maestro → arctic monkeys, fluorescent adolescent.
« break your walls »

https://abilities.1fr1.net/t80-famille-amis-love-lama-du-perou-kirikou-n-etait-pas-tres-graaaaand-out#500
oueesh laisse un message pour avoir un motherfucking lien with aylana.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2978086856  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1219620438 
cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet ◊ cupcake ◊ ipsum ◊ dolor ◊ sit ◊ amet.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

C. "Clary" Wagner
C.
→ MESSAGES : 174
→ ICI DEPUIS : 27/12/2013

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:24

MA COLOC-COUSINE-FUMEUSES DE JONQUILLES  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2264862287 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2264862287 je te jure fidélité à vie  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1219620438 
pour faire plus court, bienvenue  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1091920311 

Saga Brighton
Saga Brighton
→ MESSAGES : 46
→ ICI DEPUIS : 28/12/2013

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:35

bienvenue à toi I love you

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:49

CLARY + HAAAN MA FUMEUSE DE COQUELICOT D'AMOUUUR.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3840564200 hanw, i like this, merci bibou.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1522943418 notre familia va déchirer sa maman.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2978086856 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1219620438

SAGA + merci  I love you 

C. "Clary" Wagner
C.
→ MESSAGES : 174

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:57

(aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3942720642 exactement !

Tavi Goldstein
Tavi Goldstein
→ MESSAGES : 78

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 11:58

Bienvenuue  I love you 

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 12:22

merci I love you

Enaël Clayton
Enaël Clayton
→ MESSAGES : 158
→ ICI DEPUIS : 13/11/2013
LAPIN CRÉTIN

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 12:23

Je connais pas du tout l'avatar mais il est graw (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2978086856

Bienvenue (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1219620438

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 12:31

hanw je te rends le compliment  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2978086856 ton tim est plutôt pas mal dans son genre également  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 519873618 merci pour l'accueil I love you

A. Iska Bramowicz
A. Iska Bramowicz
→ MESSAGES : 298
→ ICI DEPUIS : 10/12/2012
LITTLE PONY ♀ RAINBOW DASH

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 12:54

l'avatar  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3733844383 je connaissais pas mais elle est tellement canon  pig 
bienvenue parmi nous  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1219620438 

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 13:01

nan mais luanna quoi LUANNA LAPLUBELLE.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1436812505 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3539791370 merci beaucoup petit chat  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3840564200  

Cerbère Maugrey
Cerbère Maugrey
→ MESSAGES : 157

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 15:16

arctic monkeys, okmjdsdsd, je t'aime. (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3733844383 willkommen. (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2978086856

Clément A. Lefebvre
Clément A. Lefebvre
→ MESSAGES : 196
→ ICI DEPUIS : 12/11/2013
ADMINISTRATEUR DES RATONS LAVEURS

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 19:51

(aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1474905089 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1474905089 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1474905089 Arctic monkeys  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2264862287 + Célibatarde  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2264368146 + Célibatman  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2620419222 + Luana  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1436812505 = Jeutème  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3022457959 

Bienvenue et bon courage pour ta fiche, j'exige un lieeeeeen  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1523002002

Anastasía Nielsen
Anastasía Nielsen
→ MESSAGES : 79

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyDim 29 Déc - 21:49

BIENVENUUUUUE (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1522943418
Tu m'oublies pas, hein ?

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 10:11

merci mes bibouuuus, et arctic monkeys forever.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2978086856 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1219620438 

clément omfg, faisons des babys all night long.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 2719860760 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1864748808 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1436812505 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 519873618 jetème aussi, p'taaain avec finn fucking hot harriiiiiies jomeurs.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1474905089 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3733844383 bref avec plaisir pour le lien.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 519873618 

et puis anastasia, jamais j't'oublie.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3013328621 

Anastasía Nielsen
Anastasía Nielsen

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 10:48

Non mais par contre moi j'ai jamais dis que tu devais être hétérosexuelle (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1522943418
Je suis pas du tout d'accord là (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3402722105

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 10:59

rhoh ne sois pas jalouse, j'vais devenir bisexuelle (refoulée, mais bi quand même  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 519873618  par la suite  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1522943418  (sauf qu'à ce moment là, iska sera ma number one, et toi ma number two héhé. )

Anastasía Nielsen
Anastasía Nielsen

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 11:13

Ouai on va dire que Iska ce sera le brouillon pour que ce soit encore meilleur avec moi (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1522943418
Of course que je suis jalouse (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3402722105

G. Aylana Alvarez
G. Aylana Alvarez

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. EmptyLun 30 Déc - 11:31

moui moui, dit ce que tu veux mon chat, soyons polygames ça réglera tous nos problèmes.  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 1522943418 
ne le sois pas, j'suis comme un kinder bueno, on me partage avec d'autres personnes tuwa?  (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3313731148 (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. 3539791370 

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.   (aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be. Empty

(aylana) and now i'm stuck still and wondering how it's meant to be.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1